Monday, June 4, 2018

Week 38- No time? No problem.

Howdy partners!

It's been one of the busiest and best weeks of my mission! Since transfers happened last week, we were running transfer-related errands all over the mission for the next few days. But although we didn't have a ton of time to actually do missionary work in our area, God blessed us with some great experiences when we did have time! We were able to teach a new girl named Ashley and she is AWESOOOOOME! Sometimes I meet high schoolers and I'm like "holy guacamole why was I such a loser in high school? I could've been like this person!" Ashley is like that. But it's a good thing. Drives me to be better! We're excited to see what happens with her! 

We were also blessed to have a couple broadcasts from the leaders of the church this week. Elder Reid and I are still finishing watching them, but I just wanted to invite you all to take a look on lds.org. We're so blessed to be able to receive direction from a prophet of the Lord so easily! I know that what he says is what God wants us to know, and that we will be happy when we follow him.

Love and prayers, 
Elder Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment