Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Week 17 - Deck the Halls



The Oxford girls were baptized!


Merry Day After Christmas!

I love Christmas! And this one was pretty spectacular! I got fed 6 meals (no complaints there) and got to spend the day with some of my favorite people! We woke up to a few inches of snow on the ground, which contributed to a vicious snowball fight between Elder Jones and a ruthless 10 year old girl. She won quite handily. I won't go into details for Elder Jones' sake.

I'm so grateful for the sacrifice of our Savior, and I hope we can keep the spirit of Christmas going throughout the whole year. When/If you make New Year's Resolutions this year, find a way for you to keep that spirit of Christ-like charity, happiness, and service even after December ends. Love you all!

Sincerely,
Elder Doyle



Our new apartment didn't have a Christmas tree, so I took matters into my own hands. I know, it looks so real!

Kids out here know how to go caroling! The bishop drove a a big trailer around filled with kids while blasting music out of his truck, all while kids ran around ringing doorbells.

No comments:

Post a Comment